Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Review of My New Taylor Made Burner Driver

My Taylor Made Burner driver arrived yesterday afternoon. I would like to have waited to test it till the weather was a little nicer, not windy and drizzling rain. But the fact that I am leaving for a week's vacation tomorrow pressed me to get this review done for The World of Golf.

When we got tot the park where I most often hit a few golf balls, we went to the end that flares out into about a 350 yard empty plot. I took the head cover off my new Burner, and was still amazed at the size of the club's head, especially in light of the fact that it only weighs about fifty grams. The shaft is a flex model, something I have never used, my old driver is a stiff shaft. The loft on the club is 10.5, meaning that the trajectory of a well struck drive will be low and on a line.

When I began, I had trouble getting the feel of the club, I hit the first ball off the toe of the club, the second on the heel. Most of the swings I took were like my tendency, to top the ball, driving it into the ground. One swing I completely missed the ball! But that was not the fault of the club, it was my mechanics. My last swing was an easy stroke and the ball took off in a beautiful, straight flight, well over two hundred yards, easily further than I usually hit the ball. I am convinced that with my new Taylor Made Burner driver that I will be consistently hitting the ball much further into the woods than before!






Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been

No comments: