Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Driver Arrives!

A few weeks ago I saw an offer to give selected entrants an opportunity to review the new Taylor Made Burner driver on behalf of The World of Golf. Those who registered were asked why they should be the one selected to make the review. I registered and submitted that to be completely accurate, the reviews needed to include a hacker like myself rather than a bunch of scratch golfers. To my shock, I was one of the ones chosen!

The World of Golf sent a new club, but when it arrived it had been broken in transit. I had to return it, and the process of getting another club took nearly two weeks. But it arrived yesterday, in one piece. I can hardly believe that I have been given a Taylor Made Burner driver to keep, simply for agreeing to review it and post the review on my blog!






Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



No comments: