Thursday, February 28, 2008

HypedUpSports.com Offers a Great Opportunity!

As a boy in the middle 1950's I got see my first major league baseball game in Connie Mack Stadium in Philadelphia. The Phillies played the Brooklyn Dodgers. Clem Labine pitched for the Dodgers, against the great Robin Roberts. Roy Campenella Hit a homer onto the roof in center field, but the Phillies won the game. I still have the program from that game, it is the first of a personal treasure of sports collectibles.

I have been blessed to get some very special items autographed by some of the biggest stars of several generations. I have a program from the 1968 MLB ALl Star Game autographed by Willie Mays, who scored the only run of the game. I have basketballs autographed by Wilt Chamberlain and Hakeem Olajuwan. I have a program from Mickey Mantle's funeral, and a bat signed by over thirty Hall of Fame baseball players. Maybe my favorite is a first day cover that is signed by both Nolan Ryan and President George H. W. Bush.

Knowing how much I love my autographed sports collectibles makes me believe that the opportunity being presented by HypedUpSports.com is a super duper idea. They have made arrangements with some of the truly great athletes of today to sign autographs on memorabilia sent in by fans who want to transform their pieces into true treasures. How cool would it be to have a jersey signed by either Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James or Michael Jordan?

At HypedUpSports.com you can make arrangements with them to send in your item to be signed at scheduled exclusive sessions with all four of those Hoops hierarchy, or with perhaps the greatest athlete in the world today, Tiger Woods!

Go to the website to check out the schedules and to see the simplicity with which the process is going to be. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity!


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been





<

No comments: