Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fantasy For the First Time!

I cannot believe I did so, but I signed up to participate in fantasy baseball on ESPN.com. I was watching a show during lunch time that was promoting the leagues and how to draft players and compete. It is all free, so I decided to give it a try. The league I joined is going to draft tomorrow morning, so I should have my initial roster by this time tomorrow and then I will start wheeling and dealing with the waiver wire and the free agents to try to upgrade my bench and pitching rotation!


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



1 comment:

Waldo said...

I did something similar. Signed up for a Yahoo! Public league. I thought I'd unleash the full force of my blog at theviewfromthedugout.com on the lineup and see where I end up against a bunch of random people.

Are you doing something similar?