Thursday, December 04, 2008

Do I Dare?

What shall I get my wife for Christmas? That question is always a tough one, but as we have gotten old together it gets even tougher. Things are not as important to here as they used to be, so just getting her something that she will not use or cherish is an exercise in futility. Gone are the days when buying sexy lingerie makes any difference.
And when I ask her what she wants, she says, “I don’t need anything.” But I dare not let the day go by and have nothing for her, do I?


Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



1 comment:

Paul Cartwright said...

Hey Ralph here is my blog
http://paulcartwright.blogspot.com/

I probably don't blog as frequently as I should but check me out sometime-Paul