Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Very Nice Night

I was called a few days ago by a young man I had not heard form in quite some time. He is finishing up his drug rehab, he has been sober and clean now for over five months. He said he had been thinking about getting his life right with God and recalled some of the things I had tried to teach him years ago. When we met, I had the privilege of baptizing him into Christ. A very nice night!

Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a touching story about a friend recovering from drug addiction and finding the path towards Christ. While researching on the internet I’ve found a lot of helpful resources about drug rehab and recovery on www.addictionca.com