Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Blogger

About two years ago my middle daughter invited me to join her in a blogging community that she had found. She thought I would like because she knew I had enjoyed writing for several years.

She also enticed to my oldest daughter to join us in the community, so it was a very pleasant experience, not jus with writing my thoughts, but also getting to read their thoughts as well. As my daughters had been grown and gone from home for many years, it was a special joy to get to get up and read what was on their mind on a regular basis.

I had had no experience with blogging prior to that, so I was unsure how I would like having a virtual audience. But the committee was very close knit and we enjoyed the camaraderie developed in the blogging neighborhood. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed reading and commenting on other blogs. I was also surprised at how important it was to me to receive comments and interact with people about things I had written.

Now I have blogged in several different communities and there is seldom a day that goes by without my posting in a blog somewhere, most often several of my blogs receive a post. You can tell, blogging makes me happy. It has come to be one of my favorite activities.



Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



No comments: