Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

There are many, many folks who would like to improve their situation in life. There is an new self help book, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne that has been published by Beyond Words Publishing. Byrne’s book helps the reader to discover the wisdom within that will help attain happiness, wealth and success. The book is readily available through buy.com at a reasonable price!


Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Larry Weaver said...

I read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and got a very large unexpected check in the mail. It's true, and I have the pictures to prove it. Read How The Secret Brought Me $100,000!