Thursday, February 07, 2008

Signal Booster!

Our congregation is near the end of an expansion of our facilities. We have added several classrooms, as well as new office space. My new office and study is going to be nice. But I am now going to be inside a building with metal supports all around. My cell phone signal will be diminished to the point I will have to walk outside to receive or make a call. There are probably worse problems in my ministry, but it is worrisome and does not have to be. A mobile cell phone booster could be just the answer!

Signalboost Universal is a three watt unit that will work with any cell phone and any carrier to increase the signal. It is effective with mobile situations or stationary ones like in my office. It will even work to increase the signal of a wifi router. That may be important in my new office as well, since I am going to be fifty or sixty feet further away from our router!

Another important feature of this mobile cell phone booster is that it is portable. I can use it primarily in my office, but because it is quick to set up, I can take it with me when I am on the road.




Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



No comments: