Sunday, December 16, 2007

Stun Master!


I signed up to receive one of the self defense products offered by AAA-Safety.com. I promised to review the product and post my thoughts. I was pleased a few days later to receive a Stun Master 100-S stun gun. This little handheld device packs a real punch. Just a moderate blast of 1-4 seconds is enough to cause an attacker to fall to the ground. A five second charge can immobilize the assailant, leaving him or her dazed and weak for several minutes!

The Stun Master 100-2 only requires a 9 volts nickel-cadmium battery, comes with a wrist strap, but fits easily in the hand. I will give this to my daughter, who is a nurse that works the evening shift and has to go to her car in a dark parking lot afterward. She will be very pleased!


br />
Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think nurses, college students, realtors are all excellent candidates for non lethal self defense products. Excellent work! Www.diyselfdefense.com