Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Birthday Gift

I have been trying to come up with a special birthday present for my wife's 60th, which is coming up in less than two months. She is not big on jewelry, and she has a nice car already. She does like to travel and stay in hotels that provide a bit of pampering. So maybe we should take a trip. But where do you go for a 60th birthday?

Maybe I should take her to Rome, the Eternal City, and express to her my eternal love for her! Or should we go to Spain, thought the running of the bulls will have already been done for the year.

I think she would like to go see the historical sites and maybe take in a play in England. And we both have our ancestry in Ireland. What to do?

All of them?

Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



No comments: