Thursday, August 30, 2007

Reasons I Dislike Tardiness

I always considered punctuality a mark of character. There are many reasons I dislike being late or someone else be habitually late. I do not like to rob or be robbed of my time. It is very inconsiderate to be predictably late.

Things are forgotten when you are in a rush, caution suffers when we are hurrying.
Tensions rise, tempers flare when you are hurried. Accidents are more likely when rushing, not to mention that progess is slowed by tardiness. Health risks rise from the stress. It is uncomfortable to enter after proceeding have started.

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



1 comment:

Sophia Sparx said...

I agree - Punctuality is a virtue and says a lot about a person - it especially shows respect. Check out: http://sophiasparx.blogspot.com/