Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Playing For the Championship

I have not played fantasy football, until this season. I signed up for a free league through ESPN.com and created my team--the League City Wildcats! In the middle of the season I had a four game losing streak, but wound up on a 9 game winning streak and in first place in my division at the end of the "regular" season. Now I am in the playoffs.

I was victorious in the first round, and am now playing for the championship of our league! Having the team in the fantasy league made watching games other than the hometown boys much more fun. But now I want to WIN!



Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great fantasy. Makes up for the real thing, Ralph. Easier on the legs too, I would imagine?

Happy New year. See you at Blogevolve one day.

Regards,

Peter