Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Back On Track!!

When I went to my doctor recently, he told me I needed to become more active in order to have better control of my blood pressure. He said he was not so much concerned about my diet as he was about my inactivity. My job is very sedentary, so I have to make a conscious decision to get enough exercise.

When I began jogging again, I realized that my running shoes were in pretty bad shape. If I'm going to be committed to running, I need to make sure I have shoes that will protect my feet and back. I decided to go online to see if I could find a place to order shoes without having to get out and go shopping. I found is Zappos.com
.

I have had pretty good luck with the Nike
brand, though the brand really doesn't make a difference to me if the shoes are not of the right quality at the right price. Zappos close has a wide selection of Nikes from which to choose, including all of the latest arrivals. Shopping there is very easy, and if you order before Christmas, shipping is free.

So I have no more excuses, I have to get back on the track.



Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites


No comments: