Monday, December 22, 2008

I Need A Trusty Backpack!

I travel quite a bit and I use a backpack for my carry on luggage on airplane flights. But that is not the only thing for which I use my backpack.

One of the places I go at least once a year is the Caribbean island of Dominica for a mission trip. It is a backward country and my accommodations usually include a foam mattress on the floor in an unair-conditioned room. Because of space and weight restrictions I do not take a pillow, because I have found my backpack to be a satisfactory pillow. I carry enough weight in the pack that it needs to be sturdy and durable. I want my pack to have several small pockets as well so that I can easily find the things I need when out for the day.

I have recently found out about Maxpedition Gear, which is a twenty year old company that has already gained an international reputation for the quality and functional bags and backpacks they produce. The company has very high standards, self-imposed, for their hard use gear that is made with military specification nylon. Maxpedition offers a wide range of styles and sizes of backpacks and bags that will meet any needs that a traveler like me might have!




Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



No comments: