Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Can I Get a Little Help Here?

Can I get some help from some of you sensitive guys? I am trying to decide what to get my wife for Christmas. Do you think she would like an exercise bike and a year’s supply of weight loss pills, a gift certificate for a face lift, or one of those cushions for her easy chair that has a heating element and can massage the back. Or should I just get her a new wide screen television and the MLB package on the dish?



Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog, and great design,,,,,

top weight loss pills

Unknown said...

that was some sort of good solution - there are some other good solutions available into the market but this sems

to be the best so far.. . Quite a week, indeed.-Weight loss