Monday, August 04, 2008

Video Games in Dominica

I began going to the island of Dominica in the Caribbean about twenty five years ago. In those days there were hardly any cars on the island, very few people had televisions and computers were scarce as hen’s teeth. On my recent trip there were many cars, even in the outlying villages. And I found an internet cafĂ© that had a room full of video games. I never thought PS3 would be on Dominica!


Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



2 comments:

J said...

Yes yes... i think i saw you and your team there in the little internet cafe on the west of the island. You're members were checking their email or something.

Ps3.. x-boxes are not uncommon here by any means. Along with internet and all other modes of media.. LOL.

I suppose next time you shouldn't be so surprised.

Family Fun and Faith said...

We were in Salisbury and really enjoyed the time there. When I began going to the island 25 years ago, things were very different.