Monday, November 05, 2007

Houston Astros Blog

I had a visitor to this blog point out to me another blog that deals in depth with the Houston Astros. She was not kidding. The site is filled with serious thoughts and the fruit of a ton of research. It is well organized and highly informative, as well as entertaining. I plan to stop by regularly to see what is new on the site. I hope you will too!




Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



2 comments:

Baqqs said...

Thanks man for the link. I am very new to this whole Blog idea, but have stored a bunch of info about the Stros and figured I might as well share. If you have any advice or comments it would be appreciated. Thanks again, I am aiming to update about 4-5 times a week, depending on my schedule.

Family Fun and Faith said...

not a problem, your site is worthy of the exposure!