Monday, October 29, 2007

Berlin or Vienna?

I have traveled to Belarus on business several times. Each time I have found my self in hotels in Berlin or hotels in Vienna because the connections to Belarus are not as easy to make as to some other parts of Europe.

Unfortunately I have never had time to really visit the historical sites or take part in any of the cultural events in either Austria or Germany. Maybe one day I will get to go to ski in Austria or participate in OktoberFest in Germany. If I do, I will have to make arrangements in hotels in Berlin or hotels in Vienna well ahead of time because I want to be sure to have accommodations close to the places I visit and those may fill up early!
Baseball Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Hot Corner Has Been



No comments: