Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Am Having to Watch College Football!

The end of the World Series every year signals the beginning of football season for me. I like football okay, it is an nice diversion to fill time while I am waiting for baseball to begin again.

I have watched part of Oklahoma State and Nebraska today, and am watching an entertaining game between Texas Tech and Texas right now. Too bad I missed the upset of USC by Oregon State.

Tomorrow, after services, I will watch some professional football. The Texans and Titans will play. It will be the first game of Vince Young playing against his hometown team. That should also be entertaining. It will help fill the gap that I must bridge till baseball resumes!

It is about 115 days till spring training! I hope I can make it!

No comments: